Welcome to my Home.
Welcome to home of Shahzad Bhatti. I have been developing software for last twenty-five years. I work at an investment company and run a small software company PlexObject Solutions, Inc based in Seattle that specializes in building web and mobile applications.
Here are some of my recent work projects:
- Optionshouse Android app for trading stocks and options
- Optionshouse iPhone app for trading stocks and options
- yogaspot iPhone and iPad app for Yoga
- Yogaspot - learn yoga routines
- Urbanzen - Non-profit website for Donna Karen
- WeSeed - a learning tool for virtual stock market
Here are some of my recent personal projects:
- iPlexTrader Lite - trading game for iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- iPlexTrader Pro - trading game for iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- iPlexLotto - iphone app for managing lotteries
- Trading Floor Facebook App
- DC LinkTank,
- Deal Red Hot or Not!
- Other Softwares
Open Source Projects
Here are some of my open source projects:
- PlexRBAC- Role Based Access Control
- DocuSearch- Document Repository and Search library based on CouchDB/BerkleyDB and Lucene
- OCActiveObjects - an Active Object based O/R mapping framework for iPhone development
- Erlang library to connect to Amazon SimpleDB service
- Java based tool that generates tests using Aspects
- Multiple file transfer with resume functionality
- Erlinda - an Erlang framework for parallel computinga
- ErlSdb - an Erlang library to access SimpleDB
- JavaNOW - an Java framework for parallel computing
You can also sign my guest book. I would love to hear your feedback about this site or you can tell me a little bit about yourself.
Thank you for visiting my website.